Friday, October 31, 2008

Something for everyone


Bob sent me this listing because the custom paint job had caught his eye, but it's this photo that I found particularly disturbing:


When I hear "Los Angeles" I think "earthquake" (admittedly that's not the first thing, but it's up there right below "Luke Perry's forehead" and above "change in an instant, change in an instant"). I don't know how I could sleep with all this dirt piled up, waiting to attack me when the Tectonic Plate Gods become angered.

Look, you can lose sleep over the economy or the election if you want; I'm going to worry that my sacrifices might not be up to date.

12 comments:

Jodi said...

You are just too picky. Granted, the Luke Perry's forehead burial ground is a bit disturbing, but the house comes not only with what looks to be a great hot tub, but also has a garage bay which has been converted to living space.

Suh.

Weet.

[aura]

Marianna said...

$210 a square foot?? No wonder the real estate market in CA went to heck in a handbasket...I don't even want to think about what that sold for two years ago...granted it wouldn't have been vandalized, but even in a livable state that isn't worth $210 sf!

Elle said...

Maybe it's just because it's Halloween, but I'm seeing some pretty freaky faces in that dirt. Poltergeist anyone?

nikkicrumpet said...

LOL too funny

Marytoo said...

$300,000+ for that?!!! Now, that's disturbing!

Glory von Hathor said...

Who chooses the tag-name "F*ck"? I mean, seriously... These decorators have no style.

Anonymous said...

It looks like that's where they threw the extra dirt from where they built the retaining wall. (Not that a retaining wall is going to be that much help.)

Brandy said...

LOL, after the HUGE storm that is blowing through, I want another photo!

We got over 2 inches an hour, on and off, all day long up at my house!

Earthquakes may be ok, it's the massive mudslides that would terrify me living there!

Anonymous said...

I keep seeing this 'tagging' all over the place. They get everything on the coasts first. When is this decorating trend going to hit the Midwest?

Ash said...

Ewww! Can you say crypt? And I'm thinking it's gonna be my body they find under a few shovelfulls of dirt back there! I could swear I saw this ditch in a CSI episode, but the window in the foreground looked a lot nicer. Yick!

Anonymous said...

It felt sad.

It felt sad.

It felt sad.

Anonymous said...

not earthquake. mudslide. and it looks as if that is what happened. all it takes in the LA area is one good rain . . .