Tuesday, December 30, 2008

But at least they're germ-free bugs



Bug problem? No, no bug problem. What makes you think this house has a bug problem?


Oh. That. No, that's... a friend's. He left it here. I really ought to get around to getting it back to him. Mmm-hmmm.

12 comments:

The Office Scribe said...

Something tells me that the Raid should be the least of their concerns around that place.

Brandy said...

Definitely!

Ahhh, Lincoln Heights.... In 1914, it was a lovely place to live....

A good power washing will solve most of that muck, thankfully. One way or another. At first I thought it was an inside shot!

Probate sale on a 1 br? Bring a shovel and a dumpster and an antiques appraiser, if you're lucky...

amanda said...

Yum!!

Lynn Sinclair said...

Brandy, that is an indoor shot. The bathroom, I think.

Linnee said...

A filthy, bug-infested house with security bars. Hmmm...I was ready to pass until I saw under Building Information: TV antenna. Well, in that case, digital TV be damned. It's lovely! I'll take it!

Lulu LaBonne said...

I'm guessing that they've hidden the other many many bottles of deterrent that it looks like this place needs

Dana said...

I have to tell you...I found this site last week and finally caught up on it! Hilarious!

Steph said...

how exactly does a window frame become so FILTHY?

Jen Shizuka said...

Lynn, why do you think it's an indoor shot? The miniblinds are on the other side of the window, and the reflection is of the outdoors... eh?

Lynn Sinclair said...

Jen, I was looking at the bars that can be seen through the window -- and it seemed there were exterior bars on all the other windows as well. And, none of the other exterior frames are painted green. Hmm ... those blinds do seem to be on the other side though, don't they? I'm probably wrong then.

Marytoo said...

You mean it's not an inside shot? And here I have been wracking my brains trying to figure out what room that might be?

Anonymous said...

"We tried giving our window frames the 'Santa Fe look' after we inhaled to much bug spray."