Thursday, July 31, 2008

It's Christmas in July!



Thank you to Stacey for sending me this listing. She actually went to see the house (these photos work!) and described the house as "fantastic."

The American Heritage Dictionary has this note in its definition of "fantastic": "Fantastic describes what seems to have slight relation to the real world because of its strangeness or extravagance: fantastic imaginary beasts such as the unicorn." I'm sure that's not the usage Stacey meant. Um, right, Stacey?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Also awesome is the blurry exterior picture of the house, featuring the shadow in the yard of the realtor taking the picture!

BlueSunshine said...

Kinda....haha! The square footage was appealing and the lot size. After a drive by we decided to check it out. They should replace the blurry pictures with newer ones. It is a great house but it is a little high priced for the area (I know, crazy) and it is bordered by a trailer and a storage unit. They all share a driveway, so it's a no. Another reason I had to look was the stairs in the photo on a house that is a Ranch, mystery solved, they came in from the sunroom that must have been a garage at some point.

Katman said...

I don't know about putting up Christmas decorations in July, but am I the only one who finds the stray Christmas decoration under the couch or some tinsel stuck to the wall in June?

...and no...I don't have a mess house!!!!

:-)

jackie31337 said...

To be fair, the house is located in Winterville...

So It Goes said...

Looks like it should be on my blog. Nice pic!

Anonymous said...

I bought a house in Phoneix several years ago that showed beautifully. The odd thing was that there was an entire Christmas village set on a soffet in the living room. I guess that should have been my hint that in Phoenix you cannot always tell what season it is.